The Chelan Museum Shop sells :
· books on local history; (click here for a list)
· historical photos by Lindsley and others
· apple crate labels, all original - more than 200 different designs and colors
· the two Lassie movies filmed in Lake Chelan Valley
· copies of the Historical Society's annual publication, History Notes
· and CDs and DVDs on various topics: apple box labels,
Holden Mine history and more (click here)
All of these items are available by calling the museum at 509-682-5644.
Taxes, plus packaging and mailing costs will be added to the cost of the items.